Associate RF Engineer
Under supervision of senior engineers, provides RF design/optimization of a wireless network (i.e. LTE, UMTS, GSM, CDMA & WLAN) for AGYLE NETWORKS’ customers wireless design, data processing and optimization services for national carriers. Principal Accountabilities:
- Assisting Team lead in LTE and UMTS Wireless network design, troubleshooting and testing work
- Drive Test and Walk test using TEMS and JDUS equipment
- Process drive test data and create report in excel and PowerPoint presentation
- Suggest troubleshooting steps based on drive test results
- Antenna hardware modification (Tilt, Azimuth) for overshooting and interference adding new sector or site to improve the network coverage using ASSET tool.
- Creating 2G, 3G CIQs
- Modifying and Reviewing SCF intake files in NOKIA BTS Manager tool.
- Designing Preliminary RFDS based on template and macro.
- Predictive PIM analysis for B17. Data analysis using site pictures, RFDS & Construction Drawing. Also used Quantum Based KPI’s to accurately predict potential PIM.
- Analysis of system performance and counters to affect positive change in KPIs;
- Creation/development of in-house tools (excel, access) to speed up analysis of RF performance data (i.e.: scripts, macros, etc.); and
- Creation and evaluation of procedures for improving network performance analysis and management.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Masters of Science Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Engineer or Computer Science, or other related field.
- Self motivated with attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate a good working level of knowledge and expertise with standard concepts, practices and procedures of software development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
Multiple Locations in USA