We have proven capabilities of handling end to end deployment of wireless network infrastructure. Our professionals have successfully deployed various inbuilding solutions like small cell,cran/dran, wifi and das solutions.
INSTALLATION & COMMISSIONING
- Install, commission and integrate Base Transceiver Station (BTS) and Baseband Unit (BBU) equipment
- Install and commission routers, switches, servers and storage devices
Install optical fiber
- Test Fiber with Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR)
- Install and test transport equipment Provide remote and field support to optimize networks.
Transport / Backhaul / Fronthaul
- Support and test fiber transport
- Install and commission microwave
- Optimize and troubleshoot links.
Core / Virtualized Core
- Install and commission core infrastructure
- Install, splice and test fiber
- Install, terminate and test Ethernet
- Install network management servers
- Install central office cable management.
Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Engineer, install, commission and optimize DAS equipment
- Level I, II and III iBwave and RANPLAN design engineers
- Design, install and commission head-end rooms
- Remote install and commission DAS
- Install and test DAS cabling and cabling support
- Install and test fiber and hybrid fiber.
Our team of experienced RF Engineers and project managers have deep understanding of RF Design & optimization principals across all existing technologies.
- Small-cell and macro-cell sites
- In-building small cells and distributed antenna systems (DAS)
- Cloud RAN (C RAN)
- Distributed RAN (D RAN)
- New site builds
- Rooftop and water tank installations
- New tower erection
- Overlays and antenna modifications
- FTTx installation and testing
- PIM and Sweep Testing
- Microwave backhaul networks
- Power plant upgrades
- Generator installations
- Technology upgrades
- Equipment decommissioning.
- Material Procurement and management
- Overhead and underground Cell Tower construction
- OSP/ISP Fiber
- Node Facilities
- Hub site locations
- Shelter Installation
- Pads construction
- Power Installation to Shelter/s
- Closeout Packages
Integrity of your wireless network heavily relies on its backbone, today’s network environments demand highest quality cabling, Your structured cabling infrastructure must maintain high standards for assuring the integrity and functionality of its environment. Getting the cabling infrastructure designed and installed properly the first time is our #1 Priority.
Our capabilities include:
- Fiber Optic Structured Cabling
- Coax & Copper Cabling
- Cable Management Solutions
- Short- & Long-Range Wireless Transport
- Burial, Aerial, Outdoor, Multi-Floor, Installations
Our team of subject Matter experts can help plan and execute decommissioning of legacy network to integrate newer technologies.
- Allows reuse of spectrum
- Improve broadband wireless services.
- Focus on LTE and UMTS only.
- Decommissioning the existing GSM, CDMA networks.
- Make space on the tower and ground for LTE and UMTS, and reduce tower rent and operating expenses associated with equipment on the towers.